Submit Your Extended Abstract Through Epapers
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: a minimum of 600 words, a maximum of 1200 words (approximately 2 pages, not including diagrams, figures or tables)
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
For your convenience, the paper templates are available through the following links:
If you are having trouble creating your paper, make sure to check the Author Help page.
It is strongly recommended that you EMBED ALL FONTS (including system fonts) when producing your PDF file. By default, most programs that create a PDF will not embed system fonts, unless you specifically configure it to do so.
- Submission deadline:
Aug 24, 2020September 8, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Decision notification: Oct 5, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Each lead author must visit the ePapers web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit the Submission Portal and click the link to create a new account, if you do not already have an account. If you have an account, log in to ePapers and follow the Submission of Full Paper instructions below.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your ePapers account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the ePapers log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, we must receive your copyright form
NO LATER THAN: Dec 14, 2020 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Email a scanned copy of the form
(including your hand written signature) to:
OR, fax the completed form to:
+1 312 604 7376
A signed copy of the DVCON copyright form must be sent for each accepted paper.
PDF Copyright Form
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Make sure to include your PAPER ID.
- NOTE: Please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly in Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!